· Chestnut Dental submits to most dental insurance plans. However, we suggest checking with your insurance company for your plan-specific benefits, whether in-network or out-of-network.
· Some benefits within a dental plan are contract specific depending on the level of coverage chosen by the group or employer.
· Typically, insurance benefits do not pay 100% of all procedures. Often there is a co-pay and/or remaining balance due. Also, many dental insurance plans have an annual insurance dollar amount maximum that resets each plan year.
· Some services, such as sealants and fluoride treatments, have age limitations and may not be covered for children over a certain age.
· We will always do our best to help you maximize your benefits, and, if requested, we will submit a pre-estimate to your insurance company. You will receive a copy of the pre-estimate, and we urge you to contact us with any questions. However, we caution that pre-estimates are not a guarantee of coverage/payment.
Please keep us informed of any change in dental insurance!
Our office is always here to help. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us if you have any questions or need assistance regarding your insurance coverage.